- This event has passed.
October 13, 2017 @ 10:00 am - October 15, 2017 @ 4:00 pm$595.00
Luminaires, you’ve been waiting and we are so happy to finally announce the schedule and tickets for LumiSummit weekend in October!
Join us at The Center for Love and Light in Atlanta for three enlightening days of speakers, meditation, energy and sound healing, channelings, kundalini yoga, and YOU!
Friday, October 13
- 10-10:30am Setting the Day’s Intention with Jamie Butler
- 10:30-11:30am Talk and surprise with Dr. Crystal
- 11:30am-12:30pm Reclaiming Your Sacred Power with Dr. Karin
- 12:30-2pm LUNCH/BREAK
- 2-3pm Surprise!
- 3-4pm The Power of Energetic Presence with Darshana Patel
- 4-5pm Guided Meditation and Pranic Healing Intro with Dawn Myers
- 5-7pm BREAK/DINNER
- 7-9pm-Channeling with Jamie Butler. Maitland and Grace will be joining us for a lesson and Q&A from the audience
Saturday, October 14
- 9-9:30am Setting the Day’s Intention with Jamie Butler and her guide, Maitland
- 9:30-11am Advanced Energy Healing with Jamie Butler
- 11-12pm- Lesa Smith author of A Beautiful Gift: How I Found My Son in the Afterlife
- 12p-1:30pm LUNCH/BREAK
- 1:30-2:30pm What’s Ahead: Using Major Transits to Improve Your Life and the Lives of Others Around You with Laura Boone
- 2:30-4pm Raising Children of the New Earth with Halina Krupa
- 4:15-4:45pm Leigh Mallis
- 5:00-6:00pm Kundalini Yoga Class with Leigh Mallis-This is optional and limited to 25 participants. Please email Colleen@jamiebutlermedium.com to reserve your spot. Spots will be given out on a first come first served basis via email.
- 6:00-7:30pm DINNER/BREAK
- 7:30-9pm Being in the Flow: Living with Ease and Empowerment Channeling with Darshana Patel
Sunday, October 15
- 9-10am Setting the Day’s Intention with Jamie Butler and her guide, Grace
- 10-11am Owning Your Own Energy: An Empath’s Guide to Everyday Life with Kelley Knight
- 11am-12pm How to Reach Your Highest Levels of Fulfillment with Suzanne Adams
- 12-1:30pm LUNCH/BREAK
- 1:30-2:30pm Sound Healing with Danielle Hall
- 2:45-4pm LumiSummit closing and a surprise from Jamie Butler!
*Schedule subject to minor changes
Ticket price includes all events. Please note that your spot in the Kundalini Yoga class must be reserved with Colleen@jamiebutlermedium.com We will provide heavy snacks, spring water, flavored sparkling water, and hot tea throughout the weekend. All meals will be on your own.
Modern Mystic Shop will have a pop up shop at the Summit!
The closest hotel is Emory Conference Center hotel is within 1.4 miles of The Center and is walking distance to shops, restaurants, and a natural foods grocery store near Emory University.
We are in an area where it is very easy to get an Uber or Lyft ride.
Please feel free to email Colleen with any questions Colleen@jamiebutlermedium.com