2023 Perceiving and Reading Energy Series Begins
January 18, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Then we will get into reading the energy. When you engage with energy you will find that is has many different properties. There is color, texture, shine, location and more that can express specific information. Once you are aware of this, there is no limit to what you can read as there is energy around everything!
Each class is one and a half hours giving you a twenty-four hour long course with time scheduled in each class for discussion, Q&A and sharing. I love a good handout, so I will have a handout for each class. It would be great to begin this class with a journal and colored pencils so you can document what you are learning and keep it all in one place.
1. What is energy? Getting your belief system right for the job.
2. How to feel energy. Scanning techniques and practice
3. How to see energy. Techniques and practice.
4. Activating Claircognizance with trust.
5. Chakras/Colors and their meanings
6. Chakras/Colors and their meanings continued
7. Auric Layers and Meanings
8. Auric Layers and Meanings continued
9. Auric Energy Shine and Texture and Meaning
10. Auric Energy Shine and Texture and Meaning continued
11. Combined Auric Layers, Shine and Texture
12. Combined Auric Layers, Shine and Texture continued
13. Use of Spiritual Tools to enhance messages
14. Reading Ethics: Managing difficult topics & boundaries
15. Setting up your session: Opening and Closing of session while support client
16. Questions and Answers, Follow up.
Classes are weekly on Wednesdays at 10am EST until 11:30am EST and are taught on the Learn it Live Platform, which means it will be recorded so you can go back and watch any classes you missed or just want to see it one more time. Register on Learn it Live HERE
All virtual classes are recorded. You can purchase the recording at any time and watch it as many times as you like! These messages from Spirit are timeless.
We look forward to you joining us!
*The Content in this series is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.