- This event has passed.
October 19, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - October 21, 2018 @ 4:30 pm$595
We are so happy to announce the schedule and tickets for LumiSummit 2018 weekend, October 19-21!
Join us at The Center for Love and Light in Atlanta for three enlightening days of amazing speakers, meditation, sound healing, channeling, kundalini yoga, and YOU!
Friday, October 19
- 1-1:30pm Luminaire Meet & Greet
- 1:30-2pm Setting the weekend intention with Jamie Butler
- 2-3pm Astrology for Living: How to Make Retrogrades Your Friend and a 2019 Transits Preview with Laura Boone
- 3-4pm Sacred Space: The ancient art of herbs, ritual, sound, crystals, and mudras to enliven the energy of your home with Priya Lakhi
- 4-5pm Who Am I? One Love, One Consciousness, Infinite Possibilities with Megan Covington
- 5-7pm BREAK/DINNER
- 7-9pm- Channeling with Jamie Butler and her guide Maitland
Saturday, October 20
- 9-9:30am Setting the Day’s Intention with Jamie Butler
- Becoming Sacred Space: Honoring the Integrity of the Healing Process with Dr. Crystal Jones
- 10:30-12pm-Attune to Your Higher Self -a lucid channeling with Darshana Patel
- 12p-1:30 pm LUNCH/BREAK Catered by Natsumi Ericson
- 1:30-2:30pm Palm Reading Class with Helene of Handful of Stars
- 2:45-4:15pm- Kundalini Yoga Class with Leigh Mallis -Please dress comfortably and bring your own yoga mat if you have one. We also have several yoga mats available for attendees to borrow.
- The Law of Forms: A Blueprint for Spiritual Self Mastery with
- Brandon Knight of Modern Mystic Shop
- 5:30-6:30pm –Personal Finance for Spiritual-Based Businesses with Michelle Waymire of Young and Scrappy
- 6:30-BREAK for the evening
Sunday, October 21
- 9-10 am Setting the Day’s Intention with Jamie Butler
- 10-11am-Let it Flow: Staying in Your Intent with Dr. Julia Spinolo
- 11am-12pm House Clearing with Scott Hall and Janet Raftis
- 12-1pm LUNCH/BREAK Catered by Natsumi Ericson
- 1-2pm Communicating with Animals and Trees with Sigrira
- 2-2:30pm Nature walk with Sigrira
- 3:00-4:00pm Sound Healing with Danielle Hall
- 4-4:30pm Closing with Jamie Butler
*Schedule subject to minor changes
Ticket price includes all events and catered lunches. Dinners are on your own.
We will provide lunch on Saturday and Sunday as well as spring water, flavored sparkling water, and hot tea throughout the weekend.
We have 5 awesome pop up shops that will be set up at LumiSummit 2018 weekend! Sun in my Soul T-shirts, DoTerra essential oils with Lori J Hayes, WolfLily herbal tinctures and bath salts, AlchemyRevival stone elixirs, and lots of magical crystals from the Crystal Sisters!
Emory Conference Center hotel-1.4 miles
The University Inn at Emory– 2.3 miles
Holiday Inn Express-Emory/Decatur-2.9 miles
Courtyard Marriot Downtown Decatur/Emory-3.8 miles
We’ve also had several students recommend checking local AirBnB’s. We are near Emory University.
We are in an area where it is very easy and quick to get an Uber or Lyft ride.
Please feel free to email Colleen with any questions Colleen@jamiebutlermedium.com