October 19 @ 1:00 pm - October 21 @ 4:30 pm$595
We are so happy to announce the schedule and tickets for LumiSummit 2018 weekend, October 19-21!
Join us at The Center for Love and Light in Atlanta for three enlightening days of amazing speakers, meditation, sound healing, channeling, kundalini yoga, and YOU!
Friday, October 19
- 1-1:30pm Luminaire Meet & Greet
- 1:30-2pm Setting the weekend intention with Jamie Butler
- 2-3pm Laura Boone
- 3-4pm Sacred Space: The ancient art of herbs, ritual, sound, crystals, and mudras to enliven the energy of your home with Priya Lakhi
- 4-5pm Who Am I? One Love, One Consciousness, Infinite Possibilites with Megan Covington
- 5-7pm BREAK/DINNER
- 7-9pm- Channeling with Jamie Butler and her guide Maitland
Saturday, October 20
- 9-9:30am Setting the Day’s Intention with Jamie Butler
- 9:30-10:30am-Topic to be Announced with Julia Spinolo
- 10:30-12pm-Attune to Your Higher Self -a lucid channeling with Darshana Patel
- 12p-1:30 pm LUNCH/BREAK Catered by Natsumi Ericson
- 1:30-2:30pm Palm Reading Class with Helene of Handful of Stars
- 2:45-4:15pm- Kundalini Yoga Class* with Leigh Mallis
- The Law of Forms: A Blueprint for Spiritual Self Mastery with
- Brandon Knight of Modern Mystic Shop
- 5:30-6:30pm –Personal Finance for Spiritual-Based Businesses with Michelle Waymire of Young and Scrappy
- 6:30-BREAK for the evening
Sunday, October 21
- 9-10 am Setting the Day’s Intention with Jamie Butler
- 10-11am- Becoming Sacred Space: Honoring the Integrity of the Healing Process with Dr. Crystal Jones
- 11am-12pm House Clearing with Scott Hall and Janet Raftis
- 12-1pm LUNCH/BREAK Catered by Natsumi Ericson
- 1-2pm Communicating with Animals and Trees with Sigrira
- 2-2:30pm Nature walk with Sigrira
- 3:00-4:00pm Sound Healing with Danielle Hall
- 4-4:30pm Closing with Jamie Butler
*Schedule subject to minor changes
*Please note that your spot in the Kundalini yoga class must be reserved with firstname.lastname@example.org as space is limited.
Ticket price includes all events and catered lunches. Dinners are on your own.
We will provide lunch on Saturday and Sunday as well as spring water, flavored sparkling water, and hot tea throughout the weekend.
Emory Conference Center hotel-1.4 miles
The University Inn at Emory– 2.3 miles
Holiday Inn Express-Emory/Decatur-2.9 miles
Courtyard Marriot Downtown Decatur/Emory-3.8 miles
We’ve also had several students recommend checking local AirBnB’s. We are near Emory University.
We are in an area where it is very easy and quick to get an Uber or Lyft ride.
Please feel free to email Colleen with any questions Colleen@jamiebutlermedium.com